Sunday, May 6, 2012

Our First Challenge at Ginger Snap Scraps!

 I'm Missy and I will be hosting a bi-weekly challenge for Ginger Snap Scraps.
This is our very first of many challenges and we hope you will participate!

Here is the first challenge - an inspiration challenge to get everyone in the mood. 



This card features Lawn Fawn Flying By Stamp Set and paper out of the Petite Paper Pack.

What are the rules you ask?
Simple!

1. Make a project with this card as your inspiration.  You can use the layout, colors, patterns, etc.
2. Use products from Ginger Snap Scraps and get two chances to win-just leave us a second comment saying so!
3. What if you don't use those products? No worries you still will have your name in once!
4.  Link your project up with the inlinkz below by May 20th midnight EST.  Please use the direct link not your general blog address.
5. New work only please.
6. Must have a link to Ginger Snap Scraps in your challenge post.
7. Have fun and get crafty!

What can you win!?

One winner will be chosen at random from the comment section of this post for one of the new

The winner will be announced on May 20th along with the next challenge!

That's all peeps! Hope you enjoy this inspiration challenge! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Missy

9 comments:

  1. Awesome, I will have to get some crafting done..
    <3 Pam
    MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. Love the saying.Great job Missy.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    Ginger Snap Scraps DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration card!! Just linked up mine to play along with my awesome DT'er Missy!! Used some new goodies from the store also :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used the Cuttlebug De'Vine Swirls embossing folder sold in your store to emboss my background.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just linked my card to your challenge :0)
    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just linked my card up! What a great inspiration!

    I used some of the paper from My Minds Eye Six by Six pads. I just love that paper and am happy to see that you have it in your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I linked up my card. I don't have any Ginger Snap products yet. Hopefully soon. :)

    ReplyDelete